Phocus mobile color problem. Need help! (SOLVED)

Previous topic - Next topic

Beever11

Has anyone got the same problem when using Phocus mobile to view or transfer the picture. I got the color of the subject out of it place when viewing the image and it will be ok if I zoom in. Happened every image and when I transfer the image to my IPad or iPhone the color still got out of it place that it should be. Or am I doing something wrong here?

Ps camera x1d.

Beever11

NickT

With Phocus at lower viewing %s you are looking at a preview rather than the final image so I suspect your issue is with the previews not the RAW image.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

carstengp

It's a known firmware issue which will be fixed in the next release

Beever11

Hi Nick
Quote from: NickT on June 26, 2017, 08:39:48 AM
With Phocus at lower viewing %s you are looking at a preview rather than the final image so I suspect your issue is with the previews not the RAW image.
. If that  is just the preview then why when I saved the picture into my IPhone within the Phocus mobile apps. The picture still gets the color misplaced issues. If that is the case so that is means I can't save the image directly from Phocus mobile to the iOS devices?

carstengp

Quote from: Beever11 on July 04, 2017, 01:32:21 AM
Hi Nick
. If that  is just the preview then why when I saved the picture into my IPhone within the Phocus mobile apps. The picture still gets the color misplaced issues. If that is the case so that is means I can't save the image directly from Phocus mobile to the iOS devices?

What you are currently able to share via Phocus Mobile is the preview only. And do try to upgrade your camera to firmware 1.17 which should take care of the color offset issue

Beever11

Quote from: carstengp on July 13, 2017, 12:04:21 AM
Quote from: Beever11 on July 04, 2017, 01:32:21 AM
Hi Nick

What you are currently able to share via Phocus Mobile is the preview only. And do try to upgrade your camera to firmware 1.17 which should take care of the color offset issue

Thank you for your info will try the new fw.

Updated !  Problem solved with the new X1d fw. Thank you everyone