Windows users - Please test Custom Colour Profile in/compatibility

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Hi,

As with most RAW file convertors, you are probably aware there is a means for integrating externally made custom colour profiles into Phocus. This facility is found in the Reproduction tab, under Input Profile, whereby selecting the down arrow gives access to all of the colour profiles installed on the computer (in the case of Windows (7), it's at: C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color).

For the last 6 years I've been using Basiccolor's INput version 3 to make custom profiles and am in the process of testing out their new Version 5, along with Lumariver's Profile Designer

For some reason though, the profiles made by INput version 5 are not accessible in the Windows versions of Phocus, whilst those made by INput vers3 & Profile Designer are. The problem doesn't occur on the Mac build of Phocus/INput ??

Could I ask those of you on Windows; to try accessing the 3 profiles (attached) in Phocus after installing (right click), see which ones work and feedback your findings please.

Thanks

Alex

carstengp

We do indeed have an issue handling ICC V4 profiles in the Windows version of Phocus - will be addressed in 3.2.1

Alex

Many thanks for letting me know Carsten - I'll pass this onto Tim (support) at Basiccolor.

Alex