Phocus does not show all images from Image bank

Previous topic - Next topic

Wim van Velzen

hi all,

It has been a while that I regularly used my 528c and Rollei 6008i. Today I tested it and got some weird problem.
No problem making a series of photographs. They all show up on the back; I can zoom in on them etc.

As soon as I open Phocus to download the images only the first and last few are shown.

The laptop and Phocus version is exactly the same I used the last couple of years; the Image bank is the same. I couldn't think of any cause.

Any ideas here to solve the problem? The pictures in themselves are not valuable, but getting the bank to work again is...

TIA Wim van Velzen, the Netherlands

NickT

Wim It's been a long since I've played with an image bank. From memory it may be that Phocus thinks you have already downloaded those images, try downloading to a new folder.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

Wim van Velzen

hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply! Point is that the batch number shows up under the name of the device. When I click on it it shows only of few of the total number.
Yesterday I emptied all files from the image bank and made 14 new shots which all showed up.

What might have gone wrong is that after the 528 back was serviced, the shutter speed on the back was still on 30 seconds. The real shutter speed of the camera is of course what makes the actual exposure.
I made probably some exposures during that 30 sec, which would make the files corrupt.

I will make some more images today and see how it goes (now with 1/4th as as shutterspeed on the back).

Wim van Velzen

I just ran a new series of images. In Phocus only 13 of 23 showed up. As I also have Flexcolor 4.8.1 on the same laptop I decided to see if there were more images. And there they were - all 23 of them.

[ The images I mentioned in the original post didn't show up in Flexcolor at the time ].

Any idea what is going on here?

JCL212

what phocus are you using? I think the latest phocus versions no longer support imacon backs.

i really hope hasselblad will release a new phocus version that supports those backs again....