RE: Turning Off Additional Output Options

Previous topic - Next topic

hcubell

When I go to export a 16 bit TIFF from Phocus, a dialog box opens with a Primary Option in which you can select the parameters of the exported file...TIFF or JPEG, 8 v. 16 bit, color space, etc. There is also a drop down menu for an "Additional Option" where you can select a second type of file to be exported as well (e.g., a JPEG). My question is, how do I TURN OFF the second output option if I don't want one?
Thanks.

NickT

Good morning Howard. Next to "Additional Output" in the export dialogue is a little disclosure triangle that you click to reveal the additional output options. if you click it again (thus hiding those additional options) then you won't get any additional output.

Hope that makes sense!
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

hcubell

Quote from: NickT on May 16, 2017, 08:37:21 AM
Good morning Howard. Next to "Additional Output" in the export dialogue is a little disclosure triangle that you click to reveal the additional output options. if you click it again (thus hiding those additional options) then you won't get any additional output.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks, Nick. I actually did read the manual and there was no mention. Usually, when you click on a triangle like that, it just shows you the detailed options, but it doesn't shut down what  you select.

NickT

Yes I agree Howard, I think it should actually have a check box...
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano