Hasselblad HC 120mm f/4 II HC Lens VERSION 2 - ONLY 5 SHOTS TAKEN $4800 US

Previous topic - Next topic

Ocean Blue Photography

As NEW!!.. ABSOLUTELY DEAD MINT.. only 5 actuations on it. PHOTOS ARE OF ACTUAL LENS
This is the far superior version 2 of this lens.
SAVE HUNDREDS $$ OVER A NEW LENS!! (as advertised on the B&H site)
I can tell you that the version 1 was great, as I have owned both, BUT this VERSION ll (2) takes a giant leap forward!!
PAYPAL Payment only.

HC Macro 120mm-II Info:
The HC Macro 120-II lens is also a very versatile lens, combining excellent macro capture capabilities (a minimum object-to-image plane distance of 0.39 m and a maximum image scale of 1:1) along with its slightly longer focal length making it ideal for product and portrait photography (35mm equivalent focal length of 73.5mm). Thanks to its updated optical design, the lens offers a number of improvements including higher resolution and better close range performance. Importantly - especially for macro work - the new lens offers improved color correction, with cleaner unsharp areas that are free from color cast. The front focusing lens utilizes 9 element in 9 groups, with an aperture range of f/4-f/45 that, when closed down, provides excellent depth-of-field.

zeeallen

Hi I am interested on update on your Hasselblad lens.
Since you posted on May of 2017, what is the status of your lens?

Ocean Blue Photography

Thank you for your note.. That lens sold.. I had it as a back up to my main HC 120mm II which i still have.. if you are interested in that one, it too is in perfect condition and i would consider selling it.. please respond with any questions or an offer..
Thanks
john

zeeallen

hi
Please contact me about your Hasselblad lens.

Zeeallen@me.com

Thanks;