Trouble accessing the forum?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Akin

Hi, I recently purchased the X1D & I'm having trouble accessing the forum. I don't currently have any of my images online, but I would be happy to email a few if it's needed for registration. Thanks!

xoda

I filled out my profile but still cant see ant of the forums

NickT

Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

jacek

NickT

Quote from: jacek on November 03, 2017, 12:16:03 PM
I can't read the forum
You have been added to the group "Insufficient profile data" This is because your email is in the format first name/lastname@provider and it doesn't match your name. Also as your website you have put down an the address ISP which is not very useful.

One of the fairly unique things about this forum (IMO) is the level of polite discussion and I have found over the years that people who are not anonymous are vastly more polite online, thus the Orwellian level of detail required to be approved :)

NickT

Jack you are all approved now and I have removed your post here so your email isn't out in the open.

danX

hello, i have been registered forum quite a while, but till now i haven't able to post or view forum when log in, can you please help?

Warpspeed

I have updated web address section of my profile, please grant me a full access to the forum. Thank you!

NickT

hgtate

Suddenly, from a French broadband connection I cannot access the site. However, access is possible using my UK cellphone over a French cellphone service provider. The site seems to be suddenly blocking access from French broadband providers. It was working ok up to 3 days ago.

NickT

Nothing has changed at this end, I wonder if your ISP has blacklisted my host?

csacwp

Hello, I made an account hoping to get some advice on the X1D (I'm very close to purchasing one).  I can log in but do not have access to the forums.

NickT

Hi John
Please see the first post in this thread regarding profile data required.
Let me know if you choose to complete your profile and I can add you as a full member.

Nick-T

LarryFineArtPrinting

You are not allowed to search for posts in this forum.

LarryFineArtPrinting

Please fix, Thank you

NickT

Hi Larry

Please see the first post in this thread regarding profile data required.
Let me know if you choose to complete your profile and I can add you as a full member.