Trouble accessing the forum?

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

If you are having trouble accessing the forum please post here. The most common reason is insufficient profile data. Entry to this group is restricted to photographers but only admin can see your profile so please fill out properly!

Full Name and a link to some images are both important.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

oroch

All i can see is hasselbladdigitalforum.com »  Main Board »  About this site

NickT

As above you need to fill out a bit more detail on your profile (which only admin can see), before you are approved.

oroch

I'm sorry but i can't find access to my profile. Even a click on my name gives me 'You are not allowed to access this section'.

NickT

My apologies That should be fixed now. Thank you for your patience.

desertdog

I receive a message that an error has occurred and that I do not have permission to view the gallery

NickT

The most common reason is insufficient profile data. Entry to this group is restricted to photographers but only admin can see your profile so please fill out properly!

desertdog

When I go to Edit Profile it clearly states
"You can change your personal information on this page. This information will be displayed throughout hasselbladdigitalforum.com. If you aren't comfortable with sharing some information, simply skip it - nothing here is required."

Rick

NickT

Apologies for the confusion Rick. That message is produced by the board's software by default, I shall have to find it and edit it. The reality is that only admin can see profiles and they must be filled out. Apologies for the confusion.

Nick-T

elwood

Hello

I just bought a X1D that should arrives this week.
As I'm new in this medium format world (digital I mean), I would like to have a fully access to the forum just as I do as a guest.

Many thanks

ironteeth

Hello, longtime Hasselblad digital user and new X1D owner. Can you please approve me?

NickT

I Ryan
This forum grew out of a very tight knit group of users and as part of the move to the web I agreed that we would keep joining criteria pretty strict and that includes either a full name or a link to some images. If you could add either of those to your profile (which only I can see) I will approve.

Thans for your understanding.

Nick-T

ironteeth

Hi Nick-T, thanks for the response and I totally understand. I put a link to a portfolio of images, its a bit out of date but hopefully its sufficient. Also I was referred to the site by Hasselblad technical service.
Thanks,
Ryan

NickT

Thanks for your patience Ryan, all sorted now.

ironteeth

Thanks! Glad to know there's a gatekeeper to keep it professional!