Some stupid Imacon 384c questions

Previous topic - Next topic

g7ignition

Hello to everyone!
Maybe someone can help me with my stupid questions regarding imacon 384c digital back.
I will much appreciate it!
I am new user of this not very new device :) on my 503cxi body with CW winder.
I can find manual for it unfortunately (
1.How can i see charge level of the image bank battery?
2.How can i format image bank batches? (phocus cant)
3.Do i need always syncronise shutter speed on lens and back manually every time?

Thank you for your help in advancep!

My regards

NickT

1. There is no way to show the battery level
2. Format the image bank from the menu on the back (not from Phocus)
3. You only need to change the shutter speed if you are shooting tethered at slower than an 1/8th.
Hope that helps!
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

g7ignition

Quote from: NickT on April 12, 2017, 07:52:08 AM
1. There is no way to show the battery level
2. Format the image bank from the menu on the back (not from Phocus)
3. You only need to change the shutter speed if you are shooting tethered at slower than an 1/8th.
Hope that helps!

Nick,thank you,you helped!!!
Also have found manual and is written there that it is needed to synchronize shutter on back and lens manually every time to avoid lines and noise.

Hassilistic

Hi g7ignition,

I have attached here the manual in PDF format.  Just shy of the size limit.. I hope!
Cheers,

g7ignition

Quote from: Hassilistic on April 13, 2017, 08:29:49 AM
Hi g7ignition,

I have attached here the manual in PDF format.  Just shy of the size limit.. I hope!
Cheers,
Thank you!
But mine back is older- it is without colour screen .
Maybe someone can tell me what "syringe"(cand describe in other words ;D) picture on back mean? Right picture on the back screen.
It is not described on manuals unfortunately .

Hassilistic

Quote from: g7ignition on April 14, 2017, 07:04:20 PM
Quote from: Hassilistic on April 13, 2017, 08:29:49 AM
Hi g7ignition,

Cheers,
Thank you!
But mine back is older- it is without colour screen .
Maybe someone can tell me what "syringe"(cand describe in other words ;D) picture on back mean? Right picture on the back screen.
It is not described on manuals unfortunately .

I am afraid that can't be possible, as all of Imacon impress C models had Color Displays, I have attached the Technical Specifications of these models here for you to review, it could possibly be something in the menu you need to change or fix.

Good Luck,

g7ignition

Look attached photo .
I am talking about right low corner icon.

Charles S

I suggest you drop a note to these guys http://hasselbladrepair.com/, they repair these backs and might have a pdf manual for your version

Hassilistic

Quote from: g7ignition on April 15, 2017, 06:17:45 PM
Look attached photo .
I am talking about right low corner icon.
Sorry My Bad mate!.. Prior to Sept 2003 the LCD's were Monochrome.  And if memory serves the Syringe is related to a SHOT.. ready for Shot or Shot taken I can't recall precisely its all garbled up in my head.. Sorry couldn't be much more of help!