H6D trade in program likely to end for H3D and older cameras by end of Mar'17

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralf Mueller

Hi,

i traded my H3DII-31 for a new H6D-50c which I hopefully will receive this week.
My dealer told me that i'm just in time since HB will most likely end the H6D trade-in program
for H3D and older cameras by end of this month.

Just FYI in case you're considering an upgrade.

Best Regards,
Ralf

eyedear

It's ending? The sad part is I can't even get a demo of the 100c in malaysia. To test it out. Have been using the 50c for a few weeks overall the new interface is nice. Image quality wise compared to my h4d-50 I prefer the h4d-50. Need to really test out the 100c before I commit so much money to it. Another note is the core features of the camera are missing so much. I really hope I could get a demo to really put it through it's paces.

Ralf Mueller

It seems to only end for H3D and older cameras, you should still be able to trade your H4D, but maybe better to ask your local dealer.
I do trust HB to implement the features over time, seems the X1D has priority at the moment though.
Regards,
Ralf

eyedear

Oic. The issue is really getting a demo unit of the 100c to really test it so that I can make a decision. But it seem Malaysia is too small a market for that hahaha

Alex

Hi Ralf,

Could you confirm whether the the cutoff model for the trade-in program is the H3D or H3DII please?

Thanks,

Alex

Ralf Mueller

Hi Alex,

its H3DII, this is what i'm trading for the H6D.

Regards,
Ralf

Ralf Mueller

As of Jun, 1st, the price of the H6D-50c dropped to 15900 EUR,
see http://www.hasselblad.com/products/h6d-50c-promotion?utm_source=internal&utm_campaign=startpage_banner&utm_medium=redirect

That means that i gave my H3DII for free, but well i don't regret since i'm shooting with the H6D-50c for few months now.

Regards,
Ralf

davidthescot

The UK Hasselblad price list does not show an upgrade path from any H3D or H3D2 to the H6D.  In addition there is no upgrade path shown to the H6D-50C.  Finally the upgrade from an H6D-50C to the 100C is now £14,500 plus VAT.

Very glad I took up the early upgrade offer when the 100's were in short supply. I went from an H4D50 to H6D50C to H6D100C.