H6D firmware update

Previous topic - Next topic

suephak

One issue after updating the new firmware is that battery depletes rapidly even when the camera is turned off.

bdp

Quote from: suephak on April 01, 2017, 04:20:55 AM
One issue after updating the new firmware is that battery depletes rapidly even when the camera is turned off.

Which new firmware are you referring to? What version?

Ben

suephak

Quote from: bdp on April 01, 2017, 09:28:32 AM

Which new firmware are you referring to? What version?

Ben

V1.12.0 Ben. I just saw the new v1.12.1 caming out. I will try it if it fixs this issue.

bdp

OK. My dealer tells me a new version is only a week away. Should get a lot of functionality implemented.

Ben

bgateb

I have 1.12.1 on mine and I never noticed it until yesterday/today. Seems like it's still an issue.

I had a battery in the camera (about half charged from the previous day's shooting) and went to turn it on today only to find it was completely dead.

davidthescot

Quote from: bgateb on April 01, 2017, 10:37:17 PM
I have 1.12.1 on mine and I never noticed it until yesterday/today. Seems like it's still an issue.

I had a battery in the camera (about half charged from the previous day's shooting) and went to turn it on today only to find it was completely dead.

Yes this is irritating isn't it.  I now routinely take off the battery every time I put the camera back in my bag. 

suephak

Follow this instruction to reset battery on your camera. Take your battery off the camera then hold down two buttons and attach the battery till hearing beeping sound. Just one time resetting. Problem solved!!!

cerett

Quote from: davidthescot on April 01, 2017, 10:59:34 PM

Yes this is irritating isn't it.  I now routinely take off the battery every time I put the camera back in my bag. 

Thank you! The other day I noticed my battery was completely dead. When I turned the camera off the previous day it was 1/2 charged. I wonder if this is fixable with a firmware update?

bgateb

Quote from: cerett on April 03, 2017, 03:49:44 PM
Quote from: davidthescot on April 01, 2017, 10:59:34 PM

Thank you! The other day I noticed my battery was completely dead. When I turned the camera off the previous day it was 1/2 charged. I wonder if this is fixable with a firmware update?
it should be. and i certainly hope it would be fixed. Right now, I just remove my battery when I'm done for the day.

Ralf Mueller

Hi,

i picked up my H6D-50c two weeks ago and it came with firmware 1.12.2 installed already. All i can say
is that the battery isn't draining. My camera was off for a week and the battery still full. The firmware itself is
not (yet) available from HB but new cameras seem to have it installed.

Regards,
Ralf

cerett

Quote from: Bab on April 09, 2017, 05:38:02 AM
I made a habit of removing the battery when storing the camera...it's too easy for the camera power button to be depressed while in the bag!
Still waiting for firmware update!
Although the camera has less work-around issues than practically any camera I've used I still wish H would make it "Great Again" HA!

Perhaps our new President can issue an Executive Order to Hasselblad!

bernardl

No firmware update yet?

Cheers,
Bernard

boinger

I guess they meant april 30th.

boinger

Don't have those cameras so nope didn't check up on it.

I have been waiting to mount my camera on a tech camera for more than 1 year now =\

bgateb

Quote from: Bab on April 18, 2017, 01:24:56 PM
Did you see the last firmware update for Fuji XPro 2 and XT-2 now that's an update, they really dug into the firmware!
The major Fuji FW updates have been like that, and it's almost like an entirely new camera, which is awesome -- even the XPro1 was supported even after the Xpro2 release. I've owned the X100s, XT10, XT1, XPro2 and now the X100F and they've all been great little cameras.