Hasselblad H4X body + HC 80mm + HC 100mm

Previous topic - Next topic

pemihan

Created a feeler post with this a while back, but some of the info and prices were not accurate, so here's a regular and accurate FS post with images.

Hasselblad H4X kit with HV 90X viewfinder and Hasselblad HC 80mm f2.8
Included are CR-123 lithium battery holder, two rechargeable Li-ion battery grips + charger, strap, back + front caps, viewfinder mask for 44 x 33 mm sensors, both caps + hood for the lens
Excellent condition, no marks or dings or scratches, works perfectly. Beautiful camera body and lens..
$4.000 $3.500

Hasselblad HC 100mm f 2.2
Included are both caps and hood.
Excellent condition, no marks or dings or scratches.

SOLD!

I'm located in Denmark and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course.
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are reasonable.

I'm new to this forum but am a long time member at GetDPI and LuLa and have previous sold many high ticket items there; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Also selling a Phase One IQ250 H mount
SOLD

Feel free to email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

pemihan

ganesh

Hello pemihan,
could you kindle check the actuation count of your HC 100?

pemihan

Hi Ganesh, it says 161202.

Peter

Quote from: ganesh on March 03, 2017, 05:24:06 AM
Hello pemihan,
could you kindle check the actuation count of your HC 100?

ganesh

pemihan

As I write above I also have a Phase One IQ250 H mount for sale.

If someone is looking for a full kit I would like to offer a great package deal:

H4X body with HV 90X viewfinder, CR-123 lithium battery holder, two rechargeable Li-ion battery grips + charger, strap, back + front caps, viewfinder mask for 44 x 33 mm sensors.
HC 80mm f2.8 with both caps and hood.
HC 100mm f2.0 with both caps and hood.
Phase One IQ250 back with Value Added Warranty valid through September 24, 2019. Comes with metal protective cover, two batteries + double charger, cleaning scraper and viewfinder mask for Hasselblad H body.

I have the above listed at $18.700 if sold individually but if you want the full package I would prepared to knock off $1.500 and offer you free shipping making the total $17.200.

Offers on individual items will be entertained as well.

Thanks
Peter

pemihan

OK I need to liquidate this so I'm lowering the price for the whole kit as a package deal as below to $15.000 plus shipping!!! That's one hell of a deal!

Quote from: pemihan on March 06, 2017, 08:21:01 AM
As I write above I also have a Phase One IQ250 H mount for sale.

If someone is looking for a full kit I would like to offer a great package deal:

H4X body with HV 90X viewfinder, CR-123 lithium battery holder, two rechargeable Li-ion battery grips + charger, strap, back + front caps, viewfinder mask for 44 x 33 mm sensors.
HC 80mm f2.8 with both caps and hood.
HC 100mm f2.0 with both caps and hood.
Phase One IQ250 back with Value Added Warranty valid through September 24, 2019. Comes with metal protective cover, two batteries + double charger, cleaning scraper and viewfinder mask for Hasselblad H body.

I have the above listed at $18.700 if sold individually but if you want the full package I would prepared to knock off $1.500 and offer you free shipping making the total $17.200.

Offers on individual items will be entertained as well.

Thanks
Peter

pemihan

The back has sold but the rest is still for sale. Prices has been reduced for a quick sale ;-)

Included are CR-123 lithium battery holder, two rechargeable Li-ion battery grips + charger, strap, back + front caps, viewfinder mask for 44 x 33 mm sensors, both caps + hood for the lens
Excellent condition, no marks or dings or scratches, works perfectly. Beautiful camera body and lens..
Now $3.500

Hasselblad HC 100mm f 2.2
Included are both caps and hood.
Excellent condition, no marks or dings or scratches.
Now $2.000

pemihan

I need to get this moving, so offers are still welcome....

pemihan

The HC 100mm has SOLD.

The H4X + HC 80mm are still available:

$ 3.500 for the kit.