Upcoming X1D lenses 120 Macro first

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

I've started a new thread to keep things on topic :)

This from Hasselblad:

Over the next 12 months, Hasselblad will also launch the XCD 35-75mm Zoom*, XCD 65mm*, and XCD 22mm Wide Angle* lenses. By the beginning of 2018, the X1D will have access to seven dedicated XCD lenses and all twelve HC/HCD lenses using the XH lens adapter.

Here's the 120:

Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

Snuffels

It is now April 13.  We have about 8 months left in 2017. I think 4 or 5 new lenses for the X1D were listed for availability by the beginning of 2018. Based on the rollout performance of the camera, the 30mm lens and my favorite, the spare battery, I won't hold my breath. This doesn't even consider the minimal firmware updates. I really hope the time estimates are correct; but based on past performance......

Greg

Don't forget the X to H lens adapter that is no where to be seen.

Greg

Hassilistic

Quote from: Greg on April 15, 2017, 08:10:08 AM
Don't forget the X to H lens adapter that is no where to be seen.

Greg

Pre-order yours.. cause chances are you won't see one after its out for a very long time
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1261824-REG/hasselblad_h_3025000_xh_lens_adapter.html

Greg

It has been on order for a long time already at B&H.

Greg

sanglier

For the moment we have not seen any images with this lens.  8)

sanglier

It sleeps on this side, beware of fuji

Imagecrazy

Well, seems this lens ETA is being delayed.  Has anyone heard any updates?  Was expecting in late June, but is a no show.  I am caving and getting the 90 instead.