Separate X1D board?

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

Hi everyone
Just wondering if I should set up a new board for the X1D only? It could be a sub board of cameras or a standalone. If members think it's a good idea I'll create it and put all the X1D posts in there so they are easier to find.
let me know your thoughts.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

ptortora

Yes, I'd like to see a new board specific to the X1D.  Thank you.

Buddy

NickT

OK the X1D now has it's own board and I've moved the relevant threads over, let me know if I've missed any!

SrMi

I think it is unfortunate to have a separate board for 907x. Most of the threads in the X1D forum relate to the 907x as well (charger, lenses, adapters).

dece

why is there no Like "button" for threads in 907x board? (but e.g. on X1D board you have them)

NickT

Quote from: SrMi on July 25, 2020, 05:03:27 AM
I think it is unfortunate to have a separate board for 907x. Most of the threads in the X1D forum relate to the 907x as well (charger, lenses, adapters).

This was a user request, what will typically happen is that if people don't want to post in 907x then that sub board will see very little activity. If that happens I'll merge it back.

NickT

Quote from: edouard.decastro@gmail.com on September 17, 2020, 09:25:00 AM
why is there no Like "button" for threads in 907x board (but e.g. on X1D board you have them)

Edouard I have no Idea! I'm not an expert at this so will have to look into it, thank you for pointing this out.