Error code 1210

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur

I have a new H6D-100c and have installed the latest firmware.  I am now getting after maybe three shots the following error code : 1210.  I have removed and replaced the battery with another on and still the saME ERROR CODE.  Any suggestions to fix it?  thanks Arthur

bdp

I had this with my H6D-50c. My dealer suggested it has something to do with power to the digital back being too low or high. In any case it had to go back to Sweden to be fixed (twice, and it going back a third time because it still happens). I've seen this on two H6D-50 cameras - mine and the demo which was my loaner, but never on the 100c which I have now (the loaner to replace the loaner!).

Sorry, probably not the helpful answer you want to hear, but in my experience the error occurs more and more frequently until the camera is unusable. My theory is it has something to do with heat, because it wouldn't do it for the first few hours of shooting but after lots of live video or high frame rate captures (say fashion) it would die.

Get it back to Sweden asap.

Ben

froesner

I have the same problem with my 100c. But it's not consistent - sometimes after a few shots, sometimes it does not occur during an entire shooting
/F

nainmaslun

Is it the 121:0 error? I had that one with my H5D-40 and it has to be with the power supply.

Mark Thompson

I'm shooting with the H6D-100c and experiencing 121.0 error as well. It seems to be the digital back or power to it that is the issue. I often get an image with magenta dots in it before the error occurs. My work around has been to switch to Live View and continue shooting that way. Once it gets to Live View (which can take a number of attempts) the digital back achieves some sort of stable operation. After it has warmed up I can go back to normal operation. A proper repair will have to get done in Sweden.
Photographer & Cinematographer based in Sandy, Utah.
www.markthompson.media