How to: Check batt left on H3DII-39

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacephoto

I loan a H3DII-39 (my H3D was sent back to the wkshop). I tried to press the usual battery/backlight indicator on the handgrip but it only showed the status.

Pls advice? Thanks.

Jacephoto

Quote from: Derek Jecxz on May 02, 2009, 02:03:33 PM
Hold the button down.

Kind regards,
Derek

Hi Derek,

I tried... In the H3D, there will be a battery meter bar. But in the H3DII, it simply shows firm ware and number of shots taken... Any idea? Thanks.

NickT

The loaner unit probably has old firmware.
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

Jacephoto

yongsikshin

I had a similar experience with missing batt. status bar. (info was still missing after firmware upgrade.) In this case, I replaced the battery with another one and it showed batt. status all right.

If you're going to use the loan unit for a while, it'd be good idea to ask the rep. replacement battery. Also check out the yellow tip on top of the battery if it isn't bent or anything. (Mine was slightly bent and didn't have a good in/out tension when it's pressed down.)

Best regards,

Yongsik

Jacephoto

Quote from: yongsikshin on May 07, 2009, 02:04:52 PM
I had a similar experience with missing batt. status bar. (info was still missing after firmware upgrade.) In this case, I replaced the battery with another one and it showed batt. status all right.

If you're going to use the loan unit for a while, it'd be good idea to ask the rep. replacement battery. Also check out the yellow tip on top of the battery if it isn't bent or anything. (Mine was slightly bent and didn't have a good in/out tension when it's pressed down.)

Best regards,

Yongsik

I see. Thanks Yongsik!