Questions on H5D60

Previous topic - Next topic

DBF

I bought it about 2 Weeks ago and have tried it out - fantastic Picture Quality!  :) :) :)

But i have noticed this and like to ask, if that is correct:

1.: The lowest ISO is 80 - in the Manual is 50 listed.

2.: I have the GIL (GPS Receiver) mounted. The "Information Screen" (where Date Time, Lens, EV  etc. of the Photo are listed) on the Back does not show the GPS Data. My H3DII50 showed the Data on the Back. When I open the Photo in Phocus, the Data are there.

3.: The Autofocus does not set the Lenses correctly - I think. I have tried it with Camera exact 10,0 Meter (on a Tripod) from a House with HC50 I, HC100 and HC150N Lens. The Autofocus sets all Lenses to approx. 5 Meter Distance. Tried several Times. The House is not sharp. If I make the focus manual and set the Lenses to 10 Meter its perfect. My H3DII50 sometimes also "found" to low distance, but not much. How can that happen? Can I adjust it myself?

eyedear

Hi do you still,use the h5d-60, was hoping if you could share a a raw file at iso 800 and iso 80 wanna see how it performs relative to the h4d-50 which I own. Thinking of upgrading to it. Thanks. Maybe can privATE MESSAGE ME THE LINK thanks