Hasselblad X1D

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

I emailed the product manager the moment I heard about the HC adaptor requesting a tripod collar, It's definitely on the list.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Anything on the next lenses would be great too, Nick. Using H lenses via an adapter would hardly be ideal.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

Ikarus

Quote from: KeithL on December 21, 2016, 10:48:30 PM
Quote from: Bro on December 21, 2016, 09:35:43 PM
Hi KeithL,

Thank you for your questions and input. I hope I can help you with some of your questions.

- Cable release option is not part of X1D feature specification and not likely to be implemented in near future. iPhone/iPad users are referred to control X1D remotely with the Hasselblad Phocus App. ...

... NickT has previously very kindly asked the question of Hasselblad about a cabled release and is chasing it up again after the Christmas break.I often find myself in remote situations such as abandoned interiors in the middle of nowhere on a blob of rock in the middle of the Aegean Sea, without a phone or signal.

Why would you need a signal to use the app as a release?  I use the phone App for my Leica SL all the time, and I don't need a cellphone signal or WiFi network available.  When I turn WLAN on on the camera, as one of the options I select "Remote Control by App", and I then launch the App on my phone and click "Connect".  It's simple and reliable.

I assume the X1D is the same?

NickT

xpixel

Soon a new firmware version for the X1D available...?! There is a new X1D user guide pdf 1.3 for downloading and on page 111 there is an "About Menu" with firmware v1.23-4567... the downloadable firmware is 1.14.2... and why is there lens firmware v0.5.2...? The latest one is already v0.5.3...

NickT

I think those firmware numbers in the manual are just placeholders...

KeithL

Quote from: NickT on February 01, 2017, 11:40:28 AM
I think those firmware numbers in the manual are just placeholders...

This post seems to be stuck as unread.

EDIT: this post seems to have fixed it.
;)

xpixel

My 30mm has arrived...  :) :) :) I will post some full picture download link if you want to have it...

outside_late

Would love to see more XCD30 photos, please post!
Thanks

xpixel

Quote from: outside_late on February 11, 2017, 11:37:06 AM
Would love to see more XCD30 photos, please post!
Thanks

Ok... here an original full size JPG and RAW picture 30mm lens with X1D...   :)

http://web164.120.hosttech.eu/x1d/30mm.zip

ganesh

ganesh

xpixel