F/S: Hasselblad/Imacon 949 Scanner, non production use/low scan count.

Previous topic - Next topic

fotografz

I am helping out a friend who had bought my Imacon 949 scanner sometime ago and despite best intentions with personal film works failed to make reasonable use of it due to other changing pursuits.

I was the first new owner, so we know the history. In fact this scanner was secured just before Hasselblad re-branded and re-skinned it as a Hasselblad product, so it is as recent an Imacon model as can be had.

In both cases, mine and his, this scanner was not used for high-production scanning.

This scanner stands alone in desktop scanning even over the other Imacon models like the 848 ... which I also used for some time. The speed of this scanner has to be seen to believed (8000 dpi 35mm in 1.55 minutes). No dealing with glass mounts or uneven film etc. etc. It took much of the tedium out of scanning film for me.

It is in mint condition with about 1500 scans to date (mostly by me).

A routine service inspection was done by an authorized Hasselblad re-seller on April 5, 2014 and pronounced in perfect working order.   

It comes with all factory accessories, and includes 7 FlexTight film holders: One 4X5, Two MF, one 35m slide holder, and three 35mm holders, (individual 35mm, X-Pan Pano 24X65, and full strip 24X226). Plus it does up to A4 flat scanning.

Current FlexColor operating software downloads are available on the Hasselblad website for both Mac and PC which supports ALL Hasselblad and Imacon scanners with Firewire interface which the 949 is. 

It ships in the original display box packed in the original shipping box.

He is asking $10,700 Shipped ground to ConUS. Even with Hasselblad's current promotional pricing this is about 1/2 the price of the equivalent Hasselblad X5.

I can field any questions since I know this scanner better than my friend does. Just PM me here, or contact directly at

fotografz@comcast(dot)net 

This is one serious scanner, so serious inquiries only please : -)

Thanks for looking,

- Marc

fotografz

fotografz