re__ Reset your shot counter

Previous topic - Next topic

gambler0

I TRY SEVERALL times to do that but when I press and hold I button the take me to levels, I can see the page whit the all options only to the gps and can not see service on the bottom of the list, so I cant reset my counter  ,any suggestion?????. Thank you .
                                                                                                       Alex

Douglas Fairbank @ Classic V

You need to press the 'i' button and hold it pressed while you go into 'settings' and then scroll down!
Owner of Classic V, support for Hasselblad V system cameras. www.classicv.co.uk

gambler0

Thank you Douglas!!!! Don't you think this is a little overkill.??? After Nikon system I feel that ALL HASSELBLAD camera system, including menu layout, buttons placing, IS OUTDATED!!!!
This is my feeling ,please don't be mad on me, but after buying this system and go true all menu and settings ,which some time  not logical, one focus point which is hard to see in dark situation ,shooting  mode burring  in menu. .........,i can go more and more, I feel like I go back in time, don't you??? H SYSTEM NEED  Renovation !!!!!!

Mr.Gale

I know this is an old thread but I would like to reset the counter on my H4D but I don't see the complete instruction on how to do it. Would someone please post all the instructions?
Thanks,
Mr.Gale

rogerxnz

Regarding the seemingly high image count on the digital back, please read this thread:

http://www.hasselbladdigitalforum.com/index.php?topic=2386.0

which explains how the backs get false high numbers and gives procedures to reset the counter to whatever number you want. There is a link to a PDF file towards the end of the thread.