24mm Lens?

Previous topic - Next topic

mauro risch

Anybody out there knows what price and when we might be able to see this beauty?
www.maurorisch.com
    0430 383 588

TareqPhoto

I saw somewhere that it will cost about 4xxx GBP, don't know how much is that with euro or dollars, i think maybe $5500

photocraz

Per Husselblad rep the price in US will be $ 5950 it will be available in the end of December 2012

Richard Naismith

I am thinking of possibly getting this lens for landscape work. Has anyone on this forum used it in this context?

All the best.

Richard Naismith

Richard Naismith

Thank you very much Derek. I've looked at your web site a few times, and your work is very impressive. Are you satisfied with the results you've been getting with the 24mm, compared to the other lenses you use? I wonder if you'd mind making a few comments on how it handles?

All the best.

Richard Naismith

Richard Naismith

Very interesting. Thank you very much, Derek.

All the best.

Richard Naismith

TimH

Has anyone used the lens yet?  I wonder if it gives me any usable extra real estate on my H4D-60 vs the 28 HCD.   I know it's only 4mm, but sometimes this 15% makes a big difference. 

cerett

No one on this forum has used this lens?

Greg

Only a demonstration at the introduction of the H5 system.  And, to be honest, I was so interested in the new features of the H system that I did not pay enough attention to the 24.  I'd love to trade my 35 (which I love) for the 24, but I just cannot justify the expense.

Greg

paulgrundy

I use the 28 and the 24 on a H4D 50. As you say it's only 4mm but in reality it does give you around 15% more subject from the same view point. Very useful for architectural photographers.
Both these lenses produce excellent quality images and work very well with the HTS.

Paul
Paul Grundy

rem

I have also the 24mm, and it's a great lens, but I use it not very often. And yes, with the HTS you have a 36mm, not a 42mm with the 28mm.
rem