Your suggestions for new accessories and lenses.

Previous topic - Next topic

mauro risch

A fully functional remote cable shutter release.
It would be fantastic to be able to change the F/stop or the shutter speed on my cable remote release.
I use a chinese one($35) which allows me to shoot, hold, and set a timer exposure, but no exposure changes.
www.maurorisch.com
    0430 383 588

Wail

Quote from: mauro risch on June 15, 2013, 12:38:24 PM
A fully functional remote cable shutter release.
It would be fantastic to be able to change the F/stop or the shutter speed on my cable remote release.
I use a chinese one($35) which allows me to shoot, hold, and set a timer exposure, but no exposure changes.

Which one do you use? Can you please share a link ...

Thank you ...
I do not intend to tip-toe through life only to arrive safely at death!

jerome_m

Any remote for low-end Canon SLRs will work on the H cameras, they use the same plug. Just chose one with a built-in timer, intervalometer, etc...

pc77337

An adapter for an external battery to power the H6 backs to be used with e.g. technical and view cameras. Something like the battery adapter to the H5D system.

NickT

Quote from: pc77337 on June 18, 2016, 07:21:27 AM
An adapter for an external battery to power the H6 backs to be used with e.g. technical and view cameras. Something like the battery adapter to the H5D system.
This will be available shortly if it isn't already.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

Dagmar_L

1. Lenses with optical stabilization
2. H6D possibility to have 1/2000 s with ALL lenses (it should be possible with this kind of sensor - P1 as far as I know managed 1/4000 s using sensor possibilities (?) ) - I know this is not an accessory, but it would be a nice feature :)
3. Long, bright zoom with stabilization - equivalent to 70-200 in full frame.

Tangomaniac

1. Lenses with image stabilisation or (even better) a sensor with image stabilisation!!!
2. Higher autofocus speed!!
3.An optically improved HC 35 mm. (On par with the 24 and the 28 regarding optical quality.)
4. A faster and better HC 2.0/80mm and a 2.0/120mm, both fully usable wide open.
(Ask Zeiss to scale up their Otus-line for medium format, but please with autofocus!)
5. A 5.6 or 6.4/500mm with Autofocus.

Ralf

mistercohen

The 24 and 28 HCD lenses are made for smaller sensors (Not the new 100MP). With the new larger sensors, those lenses are not optimal. I would like Hasselblad to make new HC lenses to replace the old HCD. I understand they are focusing on the X1D system now but the H6D needs attention as well.

Greg

"Not optimal"  Agreed.  However, if you go into Phocus and look at what is cropped it is "very minimal".  The cost and likely additional size of a new lens that is optimal for the 100 sensor really does not make sense to me.

mistercohen

It is not just what is cropped. When Canon put a 50 MP sensors not all lenses where going to take advantage of that sensor and that is why Canon made a list. Hasselblad made all HCD lenses for a smaller sensor than 100 MP. What about later for 200MP? Or a 6x6 sensor? Hasselblad needs to keep up with the time. The same thing can be said for the Gil GPS! The H6D should have a GPS already incorporated without the absurdity of the Gil, I use my Garmin watch and Lightroom to geotag my photos, it is just more unneeded workflow.

brian

a HTS shift-tilt adapter for the X1D or, a shift-tilt lens - please!

maxnardi

Hood for the 907 display...really a must needed accessori

Alex

Quote from: brian on March 31, 2020, 09:42:00 AM
a HTS shift-tilt adapter for the X1D or, a shift-tilt lens - please!

And at least in the meantime - data transfer of movements and subsequent lens corrections when using the existing HTS1.5 + H-X adapter

polarphoto

Ability to charge the X1/X2 cameras with [size=78%]charger that can use usb cable as power - useful if you are away with solar panel or power bank.[/size]
Borealis

wild-light-xpan