Wish 200-250 mm P lens

Previous topic - Next topic

polarphoto

The longer focal lengths - 135+1.7 or 210 HC become slightly heavy. I'd like a 200 or 250 P lens also with a general 1.x teleconverter for use in landscapes and/or portraits. I really like this focal length in mountains capes. There is particularly need for these and longer focal lengths now that HC goes into the grave - they also due to the length with converter becomes more or less exclusively heavy tripod mount lenses.
Borealis

JCM-Photos

I use a Zeiss Sonnar Superachromat CF 250, it's lightweighted and very sharp and remains sharp with the Zeiss 2X Mutar

I use it on the X1D with e-shutter or the 503CX plus CFVII 50c wit leaf shutter
Sharpen your eyes not your files

tjelt

May I ask what adapter you use for the X1D?  (I recently purchased an X2D)  Is it the XH adapter?  I see a few of these lenses availabe on Ebay and I am interested. 

Thank you for your help,

Tim

polarphoto

I also use an old V 250 F4 lens. However with the e-shutter and moving things this is not really a good solution. It can be anything from birds in a seascape, moving waves, could or stuff moved by the wind. Therefore an XCD 200-250 F4 or 5.6 P lens would be a very much more efficient tool.
Borealis

polarphoto

One can also add that a native lens usually balances better than one made for a different camera system.
Borealis

JCM-Photos

Quote from: tjelt on September 14, 2023, 07:44:24 AM
May I ask what adapter you use for the X1D?  (I recently purchased an X2D)  Is it the XH adapter?  I see a few of these lenses availabe on Ebay and I am interested. 

Thank you for your help,

Tim
All Hasselblad lens adapter work on all X system cameras, I herd from my Hassy AD that the X-Pan adapter is now discontinued
Sharpen your eyes not your files