About Tricks and Tips

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

Only full members may post here, please feel free to add to existing threads.
When posting please put the relevant software/hardware that the tip relates to in the subject.
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

maubwana

hi Nick not sure if this is the right place. This is after my post re HELP HELP - i am using latest version of Phocus, h3dii body - was constantly getting error messages like re-attach back, lens failure and replace battery id3. i tried everything like suggested, cleaned contacts, started back seperate to body etc and did manage to get another shoot in. Now to get going i have to do the following:

1. remove battery
2. remove h90x viewfinder
3. remove back and then replace
4. do not put back on viewfinder
5. restart camera

the above works for about 20 shots now and then (managed 200 last nite) then again failure. sometimes if i dont replace the viewfinder everything is fine. i have another 10 days before i can send in, any other ideas ie resets etc? sorry if i have abused the site but have placed this also as a new post.

any ideas appreciated, ciao dean

iaent

Maubwana, Is ur problem solved?

rollsman

HI Nick, I replied on my last topic but I can ask you again,  I was reading about settingn the Mirror delay eo at least 100ms to try to get clearer, sharper focusing. This should help with any slight movement.  Can you elaborate on this.  Thank you,  Dennis
Dennis mansour