Lens Wishlist

Previous topic - Next topic

Aileen

yes I also await a 10-500mm, f2.8 lightweight, distortion free, extremely cheap lens made from the best quality glass, with the sharpest image and most fast AF ever  ;D
no, but reading the travel issues also others have I was wondering if you really take both systems. Cause weight matters.
But true compromising is the word.

John Woods

Lens wish?  Simple.  Just let us have more D lenses of the quality of the 28 and the zoom.  Both brilliant. I have the 300 and use it a lot for landscapes. So my preference would be for a D-class lens between 300  the upper limit of the zoom (90).  I'd love a D class macro 120 - provided it works with the Tilt-Shift, which lies unused because (we are told) it cannot be used with 35-90 zoom.  What a pity.  Remedying that would be top of my wish list.  Meanwhile I plan to try out the TS with the 300, despite warnings that it will produce unrpedicatble results.  Sounds fun.  John

cunim

If I can go off topic a bit, I am loving the 35-90, but need to get both a medium tele and something in the 200 range.  Using Canon for longer shots now but it is so hard to accept what it gives me after the H3.  Are the 210 and 300 as lovely as the D zoom, or should I wait until Hasselblad expands the D range?

KeithL

I was under the impression that the D designation simply refers to lenses that don't have sufficient coverage for 645 film rather than an implication that these lenses are in some way superior to other H lenses.

Shoot me if I'm wrong  ;)

Fotograf

I would like to have a 500mm as it was offered by Zeiss. Using 300mm + 1.7x without AF is annoying and the sharpness is not perfect.

HLArt

It would be nice to have a lens or two so between 120 and 180mm with aperture by f1,6 or f1,8 or max f2,0 this would be great. The focusspeed I feel is full ollright for me in every lens from Hassi, but the aperture must be more wide open to have more chances to take pictures in avelabelightstiuations. This is my very most important wish to hasselblad. I get the HC 2,2 100mm, and so I can say, this is the fist right step in right position, but there ist a lot of aperture down under 2,2. So Canon give me an EF 1,2 85L USM II, and a EF 1,2L 50L or a EF 2,0 200mm. Ok the prices for those lightgiants are in another dimension, but why not to fly over the limits? And with the new H4D with true focus and APL now it would be more possible then ever with a wide angel to get perfect pics home.
kr v Hörbi

Alex Maxim

I agree. I'd like to have 160mm f/2!

Alex Maxim

Upgrade of autofocus motors with performance similar to 35-90 for the whole line of H lenses by Christmas. That's my wish :)

Dustbak

Bringing new life to this thread. Since I have the 60 all my lenses just got wider. I now find I have some gaps. I would love to have something like a HC180/3.5 (or something in between the 150/210).

Barry Goyette

Funny...I've been working with the cropped sensor H3d-31, and now  the H4d-40 for more than a few years and it's always frustrated me that I don't really have anything resembling a "normal" lens. Never thought to request one. (in theory a 55mm should be length, but The 50 seems too wide...the 80 is definitely too long.... so I guess 60mm please)...in an f2.8 or better...macro anyone. It seems like this would be a no brainer length for hasselblad as I bet they are selling the entry level camera's 2:1 over the other models.

Barry

mauro risch

I miss a real aggressive wide angle lens.
The 28mm is fabulous, but an 18mm should do the trick.
www.maurorisch.com
    0430 383 588

Alex Mac

My wish is that Hasselblad put more photos of images shot with each lens. Not just one example... many examples of different types of subjects.

I find it almost impossible to determine if a given lens will be of any use to me with a single image.... of some trees or something generic.

Piotr Jaxa

I miss a 60mm or 80mm f: 1.4 lens.
Photographer & cinematographer

GeorgeTelis

A super wide-angle lens would be really great  ;D
Also a rounded aperture on the 120mm would be life-saver ...not all clients like octagonal out of focus areas  :(

hvk

Quote from: mauro risch on March 29, 2011, 09:33:47 PM
I miss a real aggressive wide angle lens.
The 28mm is fabulous, but an 18mm should do the trick.

+1

/Henrik