HC 3.5-4.5/50-110

Previous topic - Next topic

HLArt

I like this HC 50-110, this taste of fully material and the weight also, because in my first life i was a bodybuilder and a powerlifter, no tripod needed. So now I am wound up to a high pitch what it means on the H4D-60.

http://www.hasselbladdigitalforum.com/gallery/0/664_13_07_10_11_54_25.jpg

H3DII-39 + 50-110@110 - ISO 50, f8 - 1/200sec -
Printed on a truckplane 3 x 2 meter - looks great!

pchong

f/16, 45s exposure at iso100 at 110mm.

CESnider

Well I've had this lens for a week now, and during my first shoot with it I got the dreaded ID 19:1 error after 182 shots. Cleaned contacts, pulled viewfinder, back, battery, and lens. Replaced all, no joy. Love the camera, not really impressed with the QA on this lens failing so early on. Will call service center on Monday, see what they advise. Not a happy camper right now, hopefully they can get it repaired and back to me before my next shoot. On the flip side, Loved the image quality on the 182 shots I did get out of the lens before it failed!

tyso

Just purchased my h4d40 with 50-110 lens delighted to see the results with this lens posted here and while the h4d with 50-110 is pretty heavy i just love the feel of it looking forward to using it thank you for your posts

HLArt

H4D-60 - HC 3,5-4,5/50-110 @50mm, f14, 4sec, ISO 50, at "blue hour"
I love this hard feeling, and the coming outs, color your life. ;-o)

HLArt

this girl ...

over time makes the heart grow fonder, more and more.

H4D-60 + HC 50-110@100, ISO 50, f8, 1/180

DGB

Has anybody compared the image quality between the HC50 Mk2 & the HC 50-110, looking to pucrhase my next lens & undecided between these two lenses, my work is mainly landscape. At the moment I'm favouring the HC-50 because its compatible with the HTS adaptor but this is not mandatory as part of my selection process.

meshuggener

hi everyone !
here is my contribution to this post. I'm new to MFD and just bought a H3D-39 with its 50-110mm. I'm looking for a 100mm f2.2 to get near the dof of my Mamiya 6*7 (sounds quit difficult with 37*49 sensors but...).
Well, here is one picture taken with the 50-110mm. I'll put the Exifs tonight.

www.matantoniassi.com
www.facebook.com/matantoniassi

pedro39photo

Hello everyone,

I have a H3DII-39MP and a 50-110mm but im not very happy with the focus speed and the conners sharpness at f5.6, one friend of mine have other copy and its much better at f5.6

Anyone have see much better performance in sharpness and AF speed after sending the lens for hasselblad calibration? or i have to find a better copy?

Thanks

Pedro

bgateb

Used it on my most recent shoot; bit slow to focus, and i may have slight AF issues with mine, or it may be user error. I still may get rid of it and go entirely primes; I know this lens is supposed to be good, but it's been a little lackluster for me, aside from the convenience of covering a wide range of useful focal lengths.

DJPixelMan

Heavy as it is, it's my go-to lens. Love it.