HC 3.5/35

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

I got the same lens and have always been pleased with image quality. Wide open at f3,5 it's really not good in the corners, but I think it's very normal.
I look for some shots I shot and try to upload for comparison.

hamishhamilton

That would be helpful Martin, Thanks.

Elmardam

New photo with the 35mm (H3D-31)

photography is art.

Bild i Fokus

Turning Torso in Malmö, Sweden.

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 3,5/35 | f16 | 128s | iso 100

Elmardam

photography is art.

meshuggener

incredible shots. Bravo ! Didi you use HTS on the first one ?
www.matantoniassi.com
www.facebook.com/matantoniassi

Elmardam

Thanks!

No ;( wish i had one, but they are quite expensive... So, it was done in post..
photography is art.

Hueto

Hello
I have a question about this lens.
I just bought new and I'm very pleased with it but my parasol makes noise when put on the lens, the feeling is as if I had done parasol with a can, cli cli cli ago when I move. The technical service of my country says that this is so but I have doubts of this response, Their umbrellas make noise?
  Question may seem strange to pay 4000 euros for this lens and it does not seem reasonable that the hood make noises mounted on the lens.

thank you very much
I do not speak English, my translations are done with Google translator. Sorry for any errors. thanks

Douglas Fairbank @ Classic V

If the shade has a metal spring in the bayonet mount you can adjust it to make a better fit.
Owner of Classic V, support for Hasselblad V system cameras. www.classicv.co.uk

Hueto

Quote from: Douglas Fairbank @ Classic V on August 04, 2013, 10:10:36 PM
If the shade has a metal spring in the bayonet mount you can adjust it to make a better fit.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Nothing to adjust in the shade

regards
I do not speak English, my translations are done with Google translator. Sorry for any errors. thanks

Elmardam

i'd like to show you a few more what this lens can do..

photography is art.

jerome_m

For the following test, I took a series of pictures at the end of a field with the camera slanted so that the horizon goes from corner to corner. Then I rotated the pictures and cut a small strip from corner to centre. The idea is to test the lens best aperture for a landscape picture.

Bashir Lunat

Hello Nick, The links in OP in most or all threads in Lenses category need updating.Thanks.

HarrisH6D-50C

H6D-50C with the HC 35mm lens